Account Analyst-Pension Fund Accounting(3-6yrs)
Looking for an Account Analyst with 3 to 6 years of experience in preparing financial statements. That person should have some experience of statutory audits and dealing with auditors.
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Ensure achievement of agreed SLAs in the preparation of financial statements for relevant, timely and accurate reporting of financial information to stakeholders
- Contributes to team-based approach in managing customer and stakeholder needs or completing projects.
- Conveys ideas / information between knowledgeable audience members.
- Timely response to all requests received from all stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing processes to ensure better SLA delivery
- Continually strive to raise the profile of Pension Fund Accounting within and outside the organization.
- M.Com/ CA Inter/ICWA Inter
- 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience of preparing financial statements such as P&L, Balance Sheet and Annual reports.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Experience in statutory audits and dealing with auditors.
What is in for you?
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
- Fast track career growth
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.