Accounts Manager - Financial Services - Mumbai
An exciting opportunity of an Accounts Manager with a leading global Credit Bureau & Information Services company involved in providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. For this leadership profile, our clients are looking for tenured professional who comes from B2C /B2B Sales/Solutions Sales/Lending across traditional lenders or Banks. You would be responsible for evaluating sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India.
If you have, the relevant experience please read on and apply.
LOCATION: Mumbai (P.S. – This role is going to be based out of Mumbai eventually – as of now its remote working)
Note: We receive many applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in data analysis and solution creation serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Postgraduate in MBA with 5-10 yrs of experience in Consultative sales/ Solutions ales background across BFS, Fintech companies or Payment gateways (B2B sales, B2C Lending, Fintech).
- Proven experience in Business Growth, Business Development and Lending cycle management with either a traditional lending company or a Bank.
- Strong experience in managing small – mid size teams; and engaging with internal teams like Product and Operations.
- Strong record of enhancing customer engagement and surpassing the revenue & profitability and targets for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role, which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Jyothi.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.