Actuary- Pensions (2+ years)
Interesting job opportunity as Assistant Manager- Consulting Operations for a professional with at least 2 years of experience in General Insurance and Reinsurance.
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Cleanse data in preparation for actuarial analysis
- Preparing required reports and letters related to actuarial advice
- Maintaining knowledge of legislative changes and actuarial procedures
- Estimating reinsurance pricing
- Contributing ideas and suggestions for improvements
- Participating in departmental meetings and maintaining record of monthly performance
- Good understanding of insurance and reinsurance concepts
- Should be a student member of anyone or more of the following institutes / societies:
- Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
- Institute of Actuaries – UK (IOA)
- Should have cleared at least 3-4 actuarial papers
- Graduates / Post-graduates in any subject – preferably Maths / Stats / Eco / Commerce
- Graduation (any stream); Post Graduation in Statistics/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment in an established brand
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status