Consultant – Actuary Analytics – General Insurance (5+ Years)
Our client is looking for an experienced professional with 5+ years of P&C Actuarial experience with a Pricing. If you are the person with same background, read on!
Your Employer: A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Pricing modelling using Exposure and Experience rating methodologies
- Analyzing the ILF curves/Loss curves, review them, make adjustments and perform impact analysis
- Building pricing tools/ raters on Excel or Rulebook
- Work experience in General Insurance Pricing
- Knowledge on Pricing – Exposure & Experience rating techniques ( familiar with key concepts like LDF, ILF, loss curves)
- Cleared or appeared for Actuarial Science exam- ST-8: General Insurance Pricing
- Exposure to Pricing Modelling (Frequency & Severity modelling) using– Emblem/R/SAS/Python
Additional good to have requirements:
- Knowledge of Actuarial tools (EMBLEM/RADAR), data mining tools like SAS/R/Python, automation using VBA macros
- Knowledge of ST-8 General Insurance Pricing Actuarial science would be preferable
- Work experience on GLM modelling – Frequency and Severity
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.