ALM/IRRBB Functional Consultant (3+ years)
Looking for a professional in Finance domain holding 3+ years of experience in leading complex ALM/ IRRBB projects and to provide functional know-how in order to facilitate solution implementation, worked in Banks, NBFC’s and Insurance sector. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in the finance sector as a Consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Documentation of specifications and implementation details
- Preparation of training material for client trainings
- Preparation of test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
- Ability to investigate and solve issues related to the solution implementation
- Good knowledge of ALM and risk management concepts
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for IRRBB (preferably MAS)
- Experience in implementing Risk Confidence or similar ALM solutions
- Certification on Risk Confidence highly desirable
- Experience in participating and conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
- Knowledge of PL/SQL querying
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Opportunity to work globally.
- Exponential Career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion in the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.