AM- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE-Bengaluru (4+ YEARS)
Power BI Developer job opportunity in Bengaluru for a professional holding at least 3 years of Business Intelligence using PowerBI/tableau. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in n Business Intelligence as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
One of the top Analytics firm in India.
- You will be responsible to provide services to external clients as well as to internal clients in integrated projects.
- You should be capable of understanding objectives/requirements for different applications for business intelligence.
- Conceptualize and develop the best approach to meet the specifications.
- You will be responsible for development, implementation, team mentoring and BI / DWH / Data Load / Data Load training
- Applications reporting.
- You will be managing end to end Projects from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience is required. A bachelor's or master's degree from a reputable university is required. Internal candidates must have worked in the current position for at least eighteen months as an Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Data & analytics expert with specific experience in market analysis, requirement creation, and BI solution implementation, as well as proficiency with one of the standard visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik view, ODV or similar BI tools) and Ms-Office.
- Project management skills (Waterfall/Agile), planning and scheduling skills, and familiarity with human resource data management (knowledge on Success Factors, PeopleSoft, other HR ERPs is preferred)
- Strong communication skills for both professional (R, SQL, Oracle, Big Query) and non-technical (global senior management) counterparts; ability to "translate" between the two worlds.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP), Data Modelling, Adobe Analytics, and/or Data Quality Assessment and Control (IBM MDM, Reference Data Management) is a plus.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.