AM/Lead Associate - Information Security (6+ Years)
An exciting opportunity to use your excellence of information and data security by working in the esteemed organization. You will be an independent contributor responsible for information security, governance, client engagements supporting enterprise and regional controls If you are a technology enthusiast having a relevant experience of minimum 6 Years and feel like this opportunity is for you then read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Building and maintaining effective relationship with Business, Software Development teams and Information & Cyber Security stakeholders
- Engaging in our information security activities to support business – like managing Cyber incidents, vulnerabilities, penetration testing, application security, DAST SAST, etc.
- Supporting HIPAA, SOC 1 and 2 certification efforts for on-perm and cloud environment while working seamlessly with internal technical resources and external auditors to provide required evidence and log issues.
- Participating as subject matter expert of business applications security questionnaires.
- Tracking the compliance with information security strategies when migrating applications into a cloud environment. Work with development and internal IT teams to ensure compliance to security standards.
- Managing and overseeing ad hoc projects related to enhancing information and data security controls for business to meet compliance.
- Degree in a relevant Information Technology area preferably with a focus on information security.
- Information Security specific certification is desirable (such as CISM, CISSP, CISA).
- Expert understanding of all aspects of information security principles, policy and its application in business and technology areas.
- Understanding of core cloud security principles.
- Client focus: ability to engage positively with clients and business stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience on supporting information security audits.
- Effective communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills are a core requirement for this role.
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.