AM/M- Product Engineering Lead (Exp: 8-13 years)
Product Engineering Lead job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in Java. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Product Engineering as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
An award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model.
- Effectively execute the product roadmap
- Successfully work on client implementations
- Lead the technical thinking and overall architecture of the product suite
- Shape the future roadmap and strategy of product
- Manage and grow a part of Product Engineering team and continuously enhance its capabilities
- You should have at least 8 years of experience with minimum 6 years’ experience as an Application\Solution Architect.
- Hold expertise in Java/J2EE (Spring Framework)
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience with Big Data technologies
- Sound understanding of cloud based software solutions like AWS and/or Azure
- Extensive expertise with various s/w-development methodologies; Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, RAD
- Expertise in Data Modelling –both relational data modelling (SQL, Oracle, etc.) for transactional applications, dimensional data modelling for analytical applications and distributed databases for handling big data
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.