AM/M-Salesforce Developer- (Exp: 8+ Years)
Salesforce Developer/Architecture opportunity for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in Salesforce Development. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Salesforce Architecture as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location- Permanent WFH
- You will be a strategic technical thinker to work closely with business as consultant, understand client requirements, plan and recommend Salesforce Cloud solution.
- You will be responsible to design architecture and be able to present it to technical and non-technical audiences
- You will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet client’s business objectives based on consumer insight and data in general.
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that improve business processes and define digital technology roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partner’s team to support business growth of clients.
- You will be responsible for managing ongoing marketing cloud projects.
- Salesforce Platform Certified Developer
- Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies (Agile, waterfall, etc.), tools and practices.
- Excellent knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent knowledge of n-tiered architecture
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce development: Apex, Visualforce, Workflow, Triggers, Salesforce integrations
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud configuration and/or administration
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.