Assistant Manager/ Manager - Technical Delivery Management (10+ Years)
Looking for a professional having strong background of minimum 10 years of working in technical product delivery. You should have prior experience in .net technology stack, agile and azure. If you have product delivery expertise and is exploring for an opportunity, read on!
Note: The incumbent would be only managing the team & delivery of projects, he/she would not be developing applications. This is not an IC role.
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Be hands-on, drive the project management delivery through liaison with business representatives, subject-matter experts, business analysts, Delivery Managers, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Participate in user groups and practitioner forums comprising of key stakeholders across organisation to constantly improve the internal customer experience, gather additional requirements and shape future offerings.
- User experience, a thorough understanding of how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task.
- An ambassador for the product and a key stakeholder in user centred research and design related decision-making, ensuring state of the art approaches, methods and assuring the quality of the user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or an IT related subject or relevant business experience.
- Systems development, data management and project management experience required
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- 2+ Insurance Broker experience
- Azure development/integration experience
- Experience using version control system as GIT, TFS, SVN
- Ability to interpret business conversations and translate into technical requirements
- Varied SDLC experience specifically Agile and DevOps (TDD, BDD, CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Insurance Regulations
- Experience with International and Virtual teams
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.