Analyst – Gurgaon (0-2 yrs)
Looking for an Analyst for Gurgaon location with at least 10 months of experience data operations, data analytics, machine learning or consulting with pricing / predictive/ marketing analytics exposure. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Pricing and Market Analytics. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading consulting organization with its services across the globe.
- Should Take responsibility for assigned work streams and validate hypotheses. Effectively understand the work plan and execute it
- Must be able to Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for own work stream. Ensure zero-defect analysis in own work stream ensuring key questions are answered in a timely manner
- Should Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Efficiently conduct pricing analytics, including, but not limited to - building dashboards, driving insights through data analysis, story-lining own work-stream to prove/disprove hypotheses
- Should be able to Communicate data, knowledge and insights to the entire team. Generate and screen realistic solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Must Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream. Deliver clear and professional presentations to team/project leaders/managers/onshore managers/ case team.
- Should Consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it
- Must do Brainstorming with the Project Leader on various aspects of case work which ranges across multiple workstreams of data operations and product development etc
- Candidates should be graduates from top-tier colleges with strong academic record and 1 - 2 years of hands-on industry experience in data analytics or consulting with predictive/ marketing analytics/ pricing exposure.
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required. Preferable to have some experience in large data analytics, proficiency in Alteryx, Tableau and interest in learning latest tools/technical skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.