A/B Testing and Optimization Analyst - Analytics- Bangalore (5 - 8 years)
Analytics job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 5years’ experience in Web Analytics, A/B Testing and Optimization. You will be using many of the tools in the Adobe Marketing Cloud (i.e. Analytics, Ad Hoc Analysis, Target) as well as working in a Big Data (Hadoop) environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating A/B Tests.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global Analytics products and services firm Analytics and big data solutions.
- Defining test KPIs including identification of KPIs by checking the conversion, engagement, retention.
- Communicating the results by identifying the successes, failures and communicate these to the organization, analyze KPI improvements in pre/post/A/B test roll-outs.
- Utilizing the best analytics tools including the adobe marketing cloud (target, analytics, Ad Hoc Analysis etc.)
- Ensuing the solutions which are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meeting the expectations of stakeholders.
- Reviewing the test hypotheses by helping develop the comprehensive test plans and success metrics, performing quality assurance on test cells, and calculating the final test results.
- Experimenting the design to optimize websites and marketing activities.
- Graduate with 5 - 8 years of work experience in Testing, Data Analysis and/or Marketing Analysis. Experience in B2C and ecommerce is preferred.
- Proven experience in analyzing data, A/B testing, design of experiments, hypothesis testing coupled with the ability to draw meaningful business insights across multiple tests, web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Discover, Google Analytics, or Core Metrics.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, RDBMS, Visualization and experience with Big Data tools like Hadoop and Hive along with good Knowledge of test design, predictive modeling, and combining disparate data sources is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment with a strong desire to learn new skills.
What is in it for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in Analytics industry.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.