ANALYST – MUMBAI (Exp 1-3 years)
A data analyst role with fortune 200 MNC with an experience of 3-5 years having data analytics profile Working closely with the analytics solutions stakeholders in the US to understand the needs of the business If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A global consulting leader firm in talent, health, retirement, and investments with a strong presence in more than 130 countries.
- Working closely with the analytics solutions stakeholders in the US to understand the needs of the business
- Preparing data frameworks for running models in Big Data Lake (BDL)
- Working in close collaboration with the India Analytics Solutions team to understand the intricacies of the model and ensure that the data is structured to support the model runs
- Collaborating with analytics solutions team members to define the rules and / or guidelines for setting up the RFO process in Marsh’s BDL
- Partnering with the Blue[i] team in US to ensure error free client outputs that are rendered through modern Business Intelligence tools
- Reviewing all the metrics in the Dashboard to make sure that the values are within the defined range and claims to identify and take out false positives based on Standard Operating Procedure. Deep-dive, explore and document reasons for the decision.
- Reviewing the recommendations in the ‘Insights and Strategies’ to confirm and establish that they continue to be relevant.
- Tracking if the client has signed-up for the initiatives and if so remove the corresponding insights and recommendations for it to be relevant and consistent.
- Having 1 to 3 years of experience in the General Insurance domain across different types of claims and model outputs
- Graduate or Masters in Commerce or Business Administration or any equivalent education programme in Insurance domain
- Microsoft Excel – Expert on data wrangling, data integration, macros and exceptional ability to handle large sets of data. Must be at ‘Intermediate’ level of proficiency
- Should be an Intermediate level expert in VBA Macros
- Must be Proficient in modern self-service Business Intelligence tool like Tableau
- Having Good written and spoken communication skills
- Must be experienced in handling modern cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Having knowledge/Demonstrated experience in programming languages like Python, R etc will be an added benefit
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com