Catastrophe Modeler-Insurance (1-4year)
Our client is looking for someone with 1+ years of experienced professional having knowledge of CAT models - specifically with established industry models (RMS, AIR etc.) on a regional or global basis across the major perils.
Location- Mumbai(Currently Work from home)
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Conducting checks and edits on client-supplied data. Produce a detailed exposure profiling.
- Runing analyses using catastrophe models like RMS and AIR to estimate potential cat losses.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the models and understand model uncertainties.
- Understanding the construction types and it's propensity to damage due to natural calamities.
- Analysing exposures and modeling results in relation to clients’ insurance / reinsurance purchases.
- Working knowledge of stochastic modeling, SQL and geospatial mapping tools like ArcGIS will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge on basics of Insurance.
- Client and project delivery experience – demonstrated ability to present, communicate, and deliver technical content to internal stakeholders and external clients on complex subject matter
- Collaboration experience - working in multi-disciplinary teams of risk engineers, actuaries, catastrophe modelers, brokers, and renewable industry experts will be an additional plus
What is in it for you?
- A clear career path with a hybrid of technical track and management track to grow in the company.
- In the technical track, the candidate will be developing sophisticated analytics skill sets in assessing financial implications due to natural catastrophe risks.
- In the management track, the candidate will develop skills sets in business and sales strategy, communications with clients, leading and designing internal and external training and marketing campaigns.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.