Our client is looking for an experienced professional having more than 2 years of experience in Catastrophe modeling with knowledge of excel and sql working on various tools like RMS Risklink, AIR etc.
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
• Model input preparation - Includes data preparation as well as data scrubbing using SQL/Excel.
• Analyzing the exposures - Includes geocoding the exposures, implementing modeling assumptions accurately in the modeling process, ensuring correct model and peril settings, etc. in order to quantify insurers' catastrophe loss potential.
• Generating reports and running proprietary models.
• Model Sensitivity Analysis - Testing the change in model output with change in input parameters.
• Answering SRQ - using internal tools and modeled losses for answering Natural Catastrophe portion of SRQs.
• Modeled loss investigation – Undertake studies to find drivers of losses and validate the loss movements. May need some support from the seniors for complicated loss movements .
- 2+yrs of experience
- Proficient knowledge in tools like RMS Risklink, AIR touchstone etc.
- Technical knowledge of sql and excel.
- Personal laptop and Good wifi connection.
What is in for you?
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
- Fast track career growth
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.