Analyst/Sr Analyst – Collections - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
A varied role for a professional who will be a part of Collections team who will build predictive models to predict the ability to collect
A leading, global firm specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities
- Identifying and delivering analysis to influence operational and product strategy for loan repayment in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Building predictive models to predict the ability to collect and forecasting models to forecast unpaid/uncollectable delinquent amounts.
- Monitoring repayment metrics, such as collections and recoveries performance
- Influencing vendor strategies to maximize repayment at optimal cost.
- Managing performance and efficiency across the customer lifecycle focused on repayment.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- More than 1 year experience in analysing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL)
- Model building experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of statistics and probabilistic methods
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to work in growing team
- Fast track career growth
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.