Analyst- Data Loss Prevention (2+ years)
Interesting job opportunity as Analyst- DLP for a professional with at least 2 years of experience in reviewing and managing data loss prevention incidents.
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Monitoring events using different data loss prevention tools on a daily basis.
- Performing analysis of insights generated by DLP tools
- Performing escalations on data loss incidents
- Preparing monthly reports and dashboards
- Contributing to the overall improvement of the DLP process
- Overall 3-4 years of experience including 2 years of relevant experience with DLP or other compliance related incident management program
- Hands on experience with McFree DLP policy management tool
- Sound understanding of fundamentals of data protection
- Knowledge of global privacy laws like GDPR
- Experience with tableau dashboards development with good analytical skills
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment in an established brand
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status