Analyst - Financial Crime (2-5 years)
Finance job opportunity for a professional having 2+ years of experience into Financial Crime. Looking for someone having hands on experience into KYC, Financial Crime Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti Bribery & Corruption. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in the BFSI domain into the Financial Crime unit. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in Risk management, Insurance brokerage and Investment advisory.
- Understanding and Performing Due Diligence.
- Developing the business by understanding sanctions risk.
- Conducting assessment based on the guidelines.
- Ensuring company compliance policy and procedures.
- Identifying the risk factors that are involved in Third Party relationships.
- Conducting research and summarizing it in the assessment.
- 2+ years of experience in BFSI sector.
- Experience into Insurance/Reinsurance.
- Relevant experience into broking environment.
What is in store for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Market leading remuneration.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Work with the most progressive clients from the financial services industry.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion in the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.