Analyst - Fund Controller (2-4 years)
An exciting role for professionals having minimum 2 years of experience in fund administration, private equity and hedge funds who will be reviewing and validating the funds.
If this sounds exciting to you, then apply with us!
Location: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Future employer
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Onboarding of new funds through the review of fund offering materials, fund bank account opening, setup with the fund administrators, and preparation of fund budgets.
- Reviewing and signing off of fund NAV packages, associated financials and investor allocations, cash management, and review of unaudited/audited financial statements.
- Overseeing and directing the preparation of, and sign off on, fund capital event letters (capital calls and distributions).
- Reviewing of quarterly performance reports for the private equity fund of funds.
- Reviewing and processing subscriptions and redemptions for hedge funds and multi-asset funds.
- Preparing and reviewing regulatory filings or data used for regulatory reporting.
- CPA/CA will be preferred
- Having 2-4+ years of fund accounting experience for Private Equity and/or Hedge Funds
- Experience in partnership accounting (capital or unitized) is required
- Must have strong practical understanding of private equity and hedge fund mechanics
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.