Analyst - Investment Solutions (2+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having expertise in multi asset classes. This role involves the strategic planning and execution of high impact initiatives, as well as supporting day-to-day organizational management for the Global stakeholders of Multi Asset and Portfolio Solutions, within Investment Solutions. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Supporting the Global Head of Multi-Asset and Portfolio Solutions (who oversees the Chief Investment Office, Manager Selection / Due Diligence, Specialized Strategies and Institutional Portfolio Solutions teams) in driving strategic analyses/initiatives, preparing for speaking engagements and key meetings, reviewing of materials from business partners, and coordinating various communication efforts
- Managing strategic business initiatives to drive innovation and transformation across the managed solutions platform ranging from investment performance, product development, due diligence, execution, governance, and client experience
- Assisting Senior Management and teams across Multi-Asset and Portfolio Solutions in all aspects of the platform ranging from strategic priorities to day-to-day challenges
- Helping Multi-Asset and Portfolio Solutions teams measure results via business and team impact; track and meet key deliverable/milestone deadlines
- Providing tactical team support, e.g., procedure updates, presentations and reporting for senior management, tracking of business and team deliverables/milestone deadlines
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Banking / Wealth Management with knowledge of related products preferred
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investments and macro-level economic trends
- Working knowledge of investment products and/or capital markets is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables) and knowledge in applications like Tableau, Alteryx, Python preferred
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.