Analyst/Senior Analyst – Secondary Research – 3+ years of exp.
Job opportunity in Bangalore who holds good exposure off quantitative research, holding 4-10 years of hard-core experience in research. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your future employer:
Global business process management company.
People from prior experience of Market research domain would be preferred.
- One would be responsible for delivering high performance research and analytics solution.
- Responsible for Create Solution Development on Key Business Strategy.
- Responsible for developing scaled analytics solutions for application across client organization.
- Responsible for client relationship management.
- One would be taking care of market research specifically for Market Research verticals.
- Responsible for planning and executing project work streams from proposal- execution client work progress reviews-final presentation phases.
- Develop and maintain strong, ongoing, productive working relationship with stakeholders for the provision of Market & Client Insights (MCI) support services.
- Participate in regular telephone discussions, meetings and email communications to understand and interpret research requirements, to communicate project status, and to deliver products and services ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- Achieve maximum efficiency and reduce turnaround time gradually.
- Ability to comprehend and extract essential information from varied data sources
- Ability to develop recommendations and insights based on research findings and represent as graphs, reports and presentations, as needed
- Fair statistical and excel-based analysis for projects and reports.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is highly desirable.
- One should hold good exposure of secondary research, market research
- 3+ years of experience is required.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.