Analyst – Privacy Operations - Legal, Compliance & Public affairs (2-6 years)
Looking for a person who is required to assist the team with the management of data incidents and review risk assessments of Privacy tools, applications domiciled across the globe and help assess the risks involved.
Location –Mumbai (Powai), India
Your future employer – A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Able to review incidents in the data loss prevention system and escalate as needed
- Maintaining a working knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- This being a Global support role, you would be expected to liaise with the relevant colleagues globally in order to seek additional information for carrying out the reviews on the PRAs & Incident management, where required.
- Mandatory Knowledge in GDPR, HIPPA is preferred
- Overall experience 5+ years with 2 years of relevant experience in Data Privacy
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of information security concepts
- Ability to research and summarize appropriate information
What is in it for you?
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
Reach Us – If you think the role will add value to your career, kindly write me along with your uploaded CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 7626903515.
Disclaimer – Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.