Analyst- Quality Assurance- Insurance (2+ years)
Interesting job opportunity as an Analyst for a professional with at least 2 years of experience in quality assurance in a fast paced leading insurance broking and risk management firm having global presence.
A leading global giant in insurance broking and risk management having an extensive team of dedicated professionals willing to help their clients manage the most complex risks and hence create a difference in their lives.
- Filling gaps in insurance and reinsurance placements after review
- Advising on any shortcomings in the business
- Suggesting corrective measures to procedural breaches (if any) during placement process.
- Graduate (any) with at least 4 years of experience and post graduate (any) with 2 years of experience
- Understanding and experience of insurance and reinsurance process
- However, certification in licentiate or equivalent will make you stand out
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Healthy work life balance
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Career progression and direct communication with industry experts
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.