Analyst - RWA - Capital Management (2-3 Years)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having expertise in market and credit risk. You are required to have strong knowledge of risk weighted assets. If feel like this opportunity is for you then read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services..
- Calculating, analyzing, and reporting various components of RWA
- Coordinating with technology and line of business finance partners to complete the quarter end processes
- Supporting efforts to enhance internal and internal reporting processes from both a sustainability and content perspective
- Assisting with preparation of presentation materials and scorecards for various forums across risk, finance and technology.
- Assisting in identifying, tracking, and resolving data quality issues; Work towards streamlining and improving processes
- Minimum 3 years of financial or regulatory reporting experience at a large financial institution
- Degree in a Finance, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field; advanced degree a plus
- Experience with Basel regulatory capital rules preferred
- Exposure to financial products like securities and derivatives
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.