Senior Analyst/ Assistant Manager
Your future employer – A global leader in insurance, broking and risk management and serving clients across the globe.
- Assist in the development of new, market-leading analytics-based tools to assess and mitigate risk under moderate supervision
- Analyze complex models in order to assess risk and viability of risk mitigation solutions
- Examine client issues further for concerns that may not be clear and identifies opportunities to offer solutions
- Identify opportunities for new and existing business with small clients
- Apply functional understanding of product and risk assessment and possible outcomes through scenario testing
- Contribute to the delivery of analytics-based tools to help internal and external clients quantify and mitigate risks
- A degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial/Computer Science/Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Cleared 6-8 actuarial papers. Preferably (CS1, CS2, SP7, SP8)
- Detailed knowledge of actuarial pricing techniques
- Detail orientation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel (including VBA)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or R a plus
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team.
- A commercial sense to apply proportionality to the depth of analytics used versus desired output.
- P&C Actuarial experience with a Pricing background.
- Ability to take initiatives to strive for improvement in analytics techniques, process and output.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.