Analyst / Associate- Financial Services COE (1+ Years)
Looking for a professional who can has working experience in tools like Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, Python and R. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Experience: UG Qualified- 0-4 Years
PG Qualified- 0-2 Years
Your future employer:A leading management consulting firm provides support companies in strategies, operations and technology, private equity, digital strategy etc.
- Taking responsibility for assigned work streams and generate hypotheses
- Identifying and applying the relevant analytical tools for own work stream
- Communicating data, knowledge and insight to the entire team
- Understanding client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Delivering clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Building client-ready visualization dashboards using tools like Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau
- Knowledge of Alteryx (or similar languages such as R, Python etc)
- Exceptional analytic & technical skills and knowledge of market research tools
- Experience developing audience-right high-quality presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Interest in Financial Services industry and keen in making career within the vertical
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.