Your future employer – A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
- Conduct secondary market research including industry, company and competitor research
- Development of PPT reports documenting study scope, methodologies, key research findings and data analysis, as needed
- Develop complete understanding of existing subscriptions and be proficient in using external research sources, e.g. Hoovers, Factiva, S&P, AM Best etc.
- Delivering high quality output through constructive review and feedback
- Basic project management as needed, including managing of timeline and milestones.
- Train new colleagues that join the team on rotational basis
- Develop and maintain strong, ongoing, productive working relationship with stakeholders for the provision of Market & Client Insights (MCI) support services
- Participate in regular telephone discussions, meetings and email communications to understand and interpret research requirements, to communicate project status, and to deliver products and services ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Achieve maximum efficiency and reduce turnaround time gradually
- Ability to comprehend and extract essential information from varied data sources
- Strategic acumen to overlay the implications of research findings on WTW business
- Ability to develop recommendations and insights based on research findings and represent as graphs, reports and presentations, as needed.
- Knowledge of other information research tools such as Bloomberg, Factiva, D&B Hoovers etc.
- Fair statistical and excel-based analysis for projects and reports
- Familiar with financial statements of companies and well-versed with interpretation of company financials
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is highly desirable
- Commitment to long-term development with flexibility to handle multiple tasks and tight timelines
- Ability to think logically and proactively to identify challenges and solve problems independently
- Ability to work within a multi-location team environment.
- 3-4 years of experience is required.
- University degree in any stream is required.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Tamanna.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.