Analyst/ Sr. Analyst- Analytics (2+ Years)
An Interesting job opportunity as Analyst/ Sr. Analyst for a professional with at least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics.
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
An AI/ML based organisation specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities.
- Analysing large amounts of data and building solutions based on insights captured from data
- Aligning closely with the client’s business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies
- Leveraging all the data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop strategies to drive business goals for marketing/product/customer/collections
- Developing portfolio MIS and tracking the portfolio performance and recommending appropriate course of action
- Masters or Bachelor’s in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, R or Python is a must
- Expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data. Good SQL skill is mandatory.
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the US financial market is desirable, but not essential
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status