Job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years' experience in HR Operations and HR Analytics. You will use your experience to work independently and handle the entire hire to retire process of the firm.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Handling the entire gamut of HR operations, including on boarding, query resolution, and exit formalities.
- Supporting entire payroll and compliances in coordination with other functional teams.
- Providing monthly HR analytics reports and dashboards to concerned stakeholders.
- Managing stakeholders in order to improve operational performance indicators within the organisation
- Maintaining the records such as attendance records and employee personal records through excel/workday.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in HR Operations and HR Analytics.
- MBA (HR) graduate.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.