Analyst/Sr Analyst – Merchant Risk Analytics - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
A varied role for a professional who will be a part of Merchant Analytics team to develop risk strategies to minimize the risk in the merchant business
A leading, global firm specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities
- Working with organization to develop risk strategies to minimize the risk in the merchant business
- Portfolio monitoring and tracking to identify the key risk trends and implement strategies to mitigate the risk
- Working across the merchant lifecycle – including acquisition, transaction monitoring and settlement
- Co-coordinating with cross-functional team to implement and effectively communicate the strategies
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Should be well versed in SQL
- Proficiency in Python
- Expertise with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data.
- Good knowledge of statistics and probabilistic methods
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to work in growing team
- Fast track career growth
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.