Manager- Analytics Expert for a growing start-up in Bangalore: 7+ years
We are hiring for a growing product-based startup where we need an analytics expert with immense experience into hands on model development, data analytics, Data sciences. Additionally, we need the analytics individual to manager a team. Besides analytics and business intelligence, statistical and mathematical skills are paramount.
LOCATION: - Banaglore
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Fast pace – growing BFS start-up; product based.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing and Leading team and dealing with typical business - product, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to think on scale and apply the
- right analytical/ statistical solve.
- Designing and developing new ML, analytical or AI algorithms to support new feature development in the Analytics platform.
- Contributing to the long-term roadmap of products as well as short term prioritization for the larger team.
- Leading a team to execute the part the roadmap allocated to the candidate.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple business stakeholders identifying new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data as well as enable adoption of solution across functions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related
- discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute7 years of experience in total into analytics and statistical modeling with 2 years of managerial experience
- Strong background in statistical modelling and experience with R, Python,
- SQL, Spark, SAS, Excel.
- Must have working experience with BI tools like Superset, Mixpanel
- Experience with product analytics (Mixpanel, Apsalar, clevertap etc.) and experimental tools
- Manage data sources and warehouses across the company to maintain and develop a part of the ETL layer of the organization’s data.
- Evolving and tweaking existing visualization tools and/or adopt new visualization tools to look at data in various creative ways and understand how to use a limited number of views to give a good aggregate summary of a function or process.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
• An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
• Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
• A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or connect on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.