Analytics Insights Manager - Social Commerce platform – Bangalore
Looking for an analytics manager for business and product insights. Scaling up the team and providing data solutions. Taking care of activities like cost optimization, revenue leakage, process and productivity improvement, churn analysis, visualization, prediction analytics, operations analytics, load prediction. Need at least 6 years of relevant experience in the similar area with tools knowledge of SQL, Data analytics, dash boarding, R/python, Looker, Advance excel.
Keyword: cost optimization, revenue leakage, process and productivity improvement, churn analysis, visualization, prediction analytics, operations analytics, load prediction, SQL, Data analytics, dash boarding, R/python, Looker, Advance excel.
largest Social Commerce platform in India
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning, Analyse metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills
- The BA Manager is responsible for driving deep insights about PACE Business and driving continuous improvement using the analysis, root causes of process defects
- Bachelor of Computer Science OR any equivalent Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analytics & Insights
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
- Experience in python, SQL and regression techniques
- Demonstrable skills in data structure and algorithms, coding, and formal test techniques
What is in store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role as a part of the
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or connect with me at 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.