Android – Flutter Developer (4+ Years)
Our client is looking for Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
Your Future Employer: Global Professional Services Company with business centers in NJ, Ohio and India
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest new features.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist for resolving the bugs to deliver app in stable & timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one Original Android app, Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Functions and Analytics.
- Experience with Git/Bit bucket, Jira, and Jenkins tools
- Knowledge on Kotlin and Flutter will be an add on
Reach us: If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.email@example.com