Application Support Lead - L3 Support (.Net/Java Software) 14-18 years- Mumbai
We are looking for an end-to-end application support engineer who understands Dot Net and java tech stack. ITIL certification and a good understanding of BFSI domain is a great value addition. This role is not limited to ITSM, Service delivery, or Infrastructure, rather we need someone to manage the software application for the entire organization. Particularly, this is L3 support.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in Insurance serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- L3 support
- Managing the Service Centre Support function
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Overall business analysis and implementing ITIL methodology
- He/ She will assist the applications supporting staff of the company that is involved in solving application-related issues for the end-users.
- Will also be responsible for providing foresight and bring-in efficiencies to the current processes
- Manage Application Risk compliance and manage internal and external audits
- The Application Support Manager will apply ITIL methodology in the day-day project execution and follow the defined operating procedures for incident and problem management
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate - Computer Engineering/ associated fields
- 14+ years of application support experience. L3 Level Support
- Must have worked in Oracle Database, MS SQL, .NET, Java, Mean stack technologies
- Knowledge Banking/ Finance / BFSI domain is mandatory
- Technical background with hands-on development experience in the past
- ITIL certification at Expert level
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.