Devops Architect-Pune/ Bengaluru (10-14 Years)
Devops Architect job opportunity in Bengaluru/Pune for a professional holding at least 10 years of experience in IT industry with minimum 6 years of experience in DevOps. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Data Analysis as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A global consulting firm focusing majorly on Digital Transformation
- Participate in DevOps transformation for a large sized ecommerce customer.
- Perform assessments to help customer to start on the DevOps journey.
- Participate in creating reference architecture for DevOps build & release automation implementation solution as per the defined ecommerce target architecture or operating model.
- Providedesign&solutiontoimplementContinuousIntegration&ContinuousDeployment solutions for multiple ecommerce based projects.
- Guide the agile scrum teams to solve build, release & deployment automation issues on ecommerce platform.
- Driving DevOps culture and practices throughout the entire software development lifecycle and ensuring that the operational needs of the business are met.
- Developing and promoting DevOps standards ensuring that the scrum teams are working in line with industry best practices
- You should have at least 10 years of IT industry experience with minimum 6 years in DevOps.
- Hold 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, or supporting enhancing Ecommerce solutions.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.