Web Application Developer (ASP.NET C#) 5-8 years
Core .NET Module Lead/Senior Software Engineer job opportunity for a professional holding at least 7 years’ experience in Core.net, Software/Application Development. You will use your experience in .NET, MVC, API, JIRA, JSON, JQUERY, ORACLE/SQL/MYSQL, BitBucket, ASP.NET, C# to develop and maintain internal affinity products.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Develop new or enhance existing regional web applications modules which adhere to published standards for coding and design to solve business problems as outlined in the functional specifications
- Write technical design document for modules to be developed and make modification to reflect any technical modifications made during the coding and testing process
- Work with project managers, business analysts, and development team
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Support QA and testing teams in their testing efforts
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned
- Maintaining/refactoring legacy system
- Education qualification preferably BE/BTech/MCA/MTech
- 7 to 9 years’ experience in software development
- Hands on experience in doing development using Microsoft .net technologies including ASP.NET MVC, C#, Oracle, jQuery, Web/Rest API, SVN, BitBucket, JIRA, JSON, HTML.
- Strong hand-on experience of MVC architecture.
- Experience of working in global teams spread across geographies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive approach
- Strong focus on quality. Ability to identify process improvements.
- Having worked on Agile/Scrum development methodology
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle