Deputy Manager-Client Operations Analyst (6+yrs)
Our client is looking for an experienced professional with experience in dealing with fund Investment Managers/Custodians/Administrators.
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- The candidate will be responsible for the set-up of all new share classes in a timely manner.
- The candidate will assist the team in co-ordinating and inputting all relevant data so that reports are distributed in a timely manner.
- The candidate will be responsible for the inputting of client data on the relevant business systems such as Charles River and Eagle.
- A relevant professional qualification with at least 2 years’ experience in dealing with fund Investment Managers/Custodians/Administrators.
- Prior experience in a client operational / fee role preferable but not essential.
- Professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
What is in it for you?
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
- Fast track career growth
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.