Assistant manager – Investment Solutions-Client Servicing(2+yrs)
Our client is looking for an experienced professional having experience in portfolio analysis, strategic asset allocation and stake holder management.
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Develop recommendations to hold/liquidate investment managers basis through research on manager performance, market developments and macro-economic environment
- Providing support to onshore consultants on a variety of topics including client queries in regards to performance analysis, strategic asset allocation advice, economic commentaries, document drafting and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaising with wider operational, portfolio management and consulting teams across Mercer, including management of projects as they arise.
- Liaising with our dedicated performance reporting unit in relation to the production and delivery of client investment reports within tight deadlines.
- Managing Relationships: Demonstrates the ability to build relationships with colleagues from a variety of different divisions / Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Adept in undertaking and articulating investment research and insights
- Ability to understand and interpret large amounts of fund performance indicators
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What is in for you?
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
- Fast track career growth
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.