Assistant Manager- Customer Service – Mumbai - (3-5 years)
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing e- commerce platform-based home furniture company. An individual having a deep dive exposure to customer service, Operations & Process Management and handling escalations shall be an ideal fit for this role.
If you think this sounds interesting, please read on and apply!
- Ensuring that the customers receive the highest level of service against agreed KPI's and with the aim of meeting or exceeding customer expectations in all forms of communication.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Analyzing customer support data via all channels in order to articulate key areas of concern, focus the team and identify business decisions impacting the customer negatively.
- Improving customer service quality metrics by ensuring effective Quality Assurance practices, studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Assisting in hiring of new staff, recommend training courses where appropriate, conducting regular appraisals of the Customer Services Team, monitoring progress and ensuring training records are kept up to date.
- Managing, coaching and leading the team with regular ones to ones, support, feedback and motivation
Must possess 3-5 years’ experience in online customer service or operations
- Knowledge of ecommerce systems, content management systems, customer service software, and best practices
- Thorough understanding of entire ecommerce processes from conversion to fulfillment to customer service
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.