Assistant Manager-Data Loss Prevention (3-5 years)
Job opportunity for a professional holding 3-5 years of relevant experience. You will use your experience to monitor and contribute to the DLP process. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
· Conducting analysis, interpretation of DLP tools.
· Ensuring use of DLP tools on regular basis.
· Managing the preparation of monthly reports and dashboards.
· Ensuring documentation and improvements in DLP process.
· Developing the business by regular monitoring and investigating events using DLP tools.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience with DLP
· Having good analytical ability
· Good at researching and summarizing information.
· Prior experience with MNC, knowledge on global privacy laws, ITIL, IAPP certified and understanding of Tableau dashboards will be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
· Challenging and fast paced working environment.
· Friendly working environment
· Flexible benefits and competitive salary
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion in the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.