Job opportunity in Bangalore for Assistant Manager- HR Operations role with 3+ years of experience
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future employer: World’s largest impact-driven, positive stories and online media platform. It has partnered with social impact organizations, corporates, NGOs, the government and citizens to organise and highlight initiatives delivering real impact. They are helping raise relief money, bring about economic independence to the needy and revive degraded environments and lakes, amongst other activities.
We are looking for a target oriented Assistant Manager – HR Operations.
As an Assistant Manager – HR Operations, you will:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Design and implement company policies.
- Nurture a positive working environment and sustain great work culture.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and champion career development.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Render payroll processing and Statutory compliances.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in human resource operations.
- A business degree from good institution.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.