Job opportunity in Pune for Payroll Specialist role with 5-8 years of experience
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: Logistics and Distribution Company
● Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
● Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll
● Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, loss of pay, compliance
● Handling the incentive calculations, FNF settlements, PF calculations.
● Resolving payroll discrepancies
● Maintaining and setting payroll calendars and payroll operations by following
policies and procedures
● Developing financial and operational reporting as needed.
● Provide suggestions for change and assist with formulation and implementation
of office and payroll procedures to improve the overall operations of the Payroll
● Provide guidance and direction to new employees on payroll functions..
● Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the given field.
● People oriented and result driven.
● Must be able to give attention to details with accuracy.
● Knowledge of HR systems.
● Ability to work under pressure and ability to build and lead the team.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.