PowerBI DEVELOPER+ ADMIN- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE-Mumbai (4-6 YEARS)
Power BI Developer and administration job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years of Business Intelligence using PowerBI. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in n Business Intelligence using PowerBI as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- You will be responsible to provide services to external clients as well as to internal clients in integrated projects.
- You should be capable of understanding objectives/requirements for different applications for business intelligence.
- Conceptualize and develop the best approach to meet the specifications.
- You will be responsible for development, implementation, team mentoring and BI / DWH / Data Load / Data Load training
- Applications reporting.
- You will be managing end to end Projects from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- You should have strong experience in Power BI to develop medium to complex dashboards.
- You should hold experience in PowerBI Admin Portal , and set up tenant settings, set organizational visuals etc.
- Should hold experience in PowerBI service admin, PowerBI capacity admin, and PoweBI workspace Admin.
- You should be proficient with DAX expressions and M language.
- You should have a good hand-on exposure to publish the report and security management in Power BI.
- You should be excellent SQL skills and performance tuning skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.