Excellent opportunity for an ad operations professional with 2+ years of experience with a leading digital automotive solutions provider.
We are looking for someone who can take care of revenue from indirect sources and drive the integration of new partners taking care of strategic optimization efforts.
If this opportunity is in line with your future career progression aspiration then we would like to connect with you.
Your future employer:
A leading digital automotive solutions provider engaged in transforming the Indian automobile ecosystem.
- Driving new demand partner integration.
- Managing the partners including reporting and monitoring along with payment cycle.
- Driving inventory optimization through data driven analysis.
- Owning the Ad Tech stack and site hygiene in collaboration with Product & Technology teams.
- Pricing analysis on Google Ad Exchange and maintaining high coverage.
- Planning the forecasting the weekly capacity and revenue.
- Generating revenue from indirect sources including but not limited to Google Ad Exchange, Open Bidding, Adsense etc.
- Graduation with an experience in publication houses using Google Ad Manager (DFP).
- Experience in generating alternative revenue in collaboration with programmatic partners like Affinity, Adpushup, Pubmatic, IX etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent understanding of the Digital marketing landscape and web standards such as HTML, XML, JS/JSON etc.
- High degree of cognitive flexibility and the ability to juggle between competing priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to learn, work and grow with talented colleagues and clients across 3 continents.
- Opportunity to work under qualified and experienced leadership.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge base as there is always something new to learn in the technology space.
- A fast paced working environment with a strong bias for action.
Please drop in your CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.