Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition - 4-8 years exp.
Job opportunity in Noida who holds good exposure off Quantitative Primary Research hiring, holding 4-8 years of hard-core experience in research hiring. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One with great exposure of QUANTITATIVE PRIMARY RESEARCH hiring would be preferred.
One of the leading research organization.
- The person would be responsible for Quantitative Primary Research hiring for domestic and international markets.
- Measuring key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Using metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement Must-Have Skills.
- Developing and implementing ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes.
- One would be responsible for taking care of hiring for leadership positions.
- Leading the end to end recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Building Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & building partnerships and managing the procurement and measurement process.
- Proven experience for at least 5-7 years as talent acquisition leader and overall.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in any discipline.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- One should hold good exposure of stakeholder management.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.