Job opportunity in Bangalore for Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition (Non IT) with 2-5 years of experience in hiring for E-commerce/consulting roles.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future employer: A leading, global technology and analytical driven growing service firm in the e-commerce domain
- Manage the entire recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs to create and execute an effective hiring strategy.
- Own the hiring strategy and work closely with hiring teams to meet your hiring goals and targets.
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Will screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate/diversified slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build a healthy pipeline by sourcing from Job boards like Naukri, Instahyre, IIMJobs, and LinkedIn, etc.
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Able to plan hiring strategy with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessing best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging internal sources of talent, and identifying top performers for senior-level openings is a must.
- 2-5 years of industry experience in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle in Ecommerce/ Consulting for Non IT domain
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates from a variety of sources, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing decision-making.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience in creating job role descriptions and requirements.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Target driven, detail-oriented, and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- MBA Full time in HR is a must from any good institute
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.