Assistant/ Deputy Manager - General Accounting (6-8 years)
Looking for professionals having minimum 6 years of experience in general ledger accounting as well as Financial reporting in accordance with the process documentation and standard AzP procedures.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!!!
Your future employer:
Leading global firm, providing tailor made programs for clients and customers in the insurance domain.
- Preparing and posting of journals associated with finalizing the monthly result for all lines of business
- Taking full ownership of correctness and completeness of financial statements and review of same
- Performing bank suspense clearing and reconciliation
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly P&L account to ensure correctness
- Preparing and controlling of balance sheet reconciliations accounts.
- Preparing and finalization of period end IFRS results and reporting of same to Global office.
- Preparation of invoicing, credit notes, commission and client cost rebills.
- Preparation of GST, stamp duty, FBT, Tax provision, Tax Instalment and BAS calculation working papers on timely
- manner in compliance with local laws and regulation.
- He/she should be a qualified/semi Qualified CA/CWA
- Previous insurance experience is preferable
- Proficient with SAP, Black line and MS Excel
- Must have strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.