Business Intelligence (BI) job opportunity in Gurgaon with a multinational Analytics products and services firm for an Assistant Vice President Solutions with at least 8 years' experience in building Business Intelligence Solutions. Our renowned client is looking for a candidate in a managerial position who will leverage extensive experience in BI, Data Visualization and Data Warehousing tools.
A leading, global products and services firm specializing in Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Establishing architectural vision and direction in end to end BI solutions from Data Extraction till dashboarding.
- Developing reporting solutions & dashboards using Data Modeling of the Data Warehouse.
- Improving and Optimizing Database and Data Models for different clients.
- Gathering requirements and evaluating best fit for final delivery.
- Managing the global stakeholders on an ongoing basis while delivering on the requirements.
- Team Mentoring and Training on Business Intelligence to achieve organization's target and thrash the existing targets.
- Creating a culture of continuous learning and self-development.
- B.tech /Msc/MCA or any technical degree must
-Strong familiarity with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI) and related software applications
-Good knowledge of data base management and SQL, VBA, Hadoop/Spark, and ETL tools.
-Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimization opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is mandate
-Should have strong grasp of advanced SQL functionalities (joins, nested query, and procedures).
-Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements
-Strong and in-depth understanding of Data Engineering Fundamentals using Python and related software
-Exposure to Cloud data management and AWS services (Preferred)
WHAT IS IN STORE IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.