Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
· Providing feedback and coach Analysts on task execution and role
· Supporting and brainstorming with Project/Product Leader on various aspects for IP
development and case work which ranges across scope definition, data cleaning, explorations, feature engineering, feature selection, modeling, building prototype, documentation of an algorithm and insights etc.
· Conducting data operations and statistical analysis across these languages: Python, R, SQL server, SSIS etc.
· Identifying and employing new and relevant data ETL sources, analytical and statistical tools, database management techniques etc.
· Helping in driving conversations through analytics, including, but not limited to - Building dashboards, driving insights through data analysis, story-lining the deliverable to prove/disprove hypotheses
· Proficiency in communicating data and clearly explaining insights and implications for the client to the entire team
· Candidate should be a graduate with 2-4 years or post-graduate from top-tier
colleges with strong academic record and 0-2 years of hands-on industry experience in data operations, data analytics, machine learning or consulting with pricing/predictive/marketing analytics exposure.
· Candidate should possess excellent technical, analytical, communication and team skills. Prior experience with machine learning, data analytics, coaching and mentoring is important. Strong skills in R, Python is required. Proficiency in Alteryx, SPSS, Tableau and SQL will be preferred.
· Candidate should bring specialized tool knowledge to pricing product(s) in development of pricing related IP/ tools as well as help in end-client delivery
· Candidate will work under the guidance of the CoE Team Manager/Product Leader, playing a key role in driving the team’s overall strategy to develop product and capability to serve clients
· Candidate will work with the Project Leaders/Specialists to solve cases across geographies and industries; however, they focus almost exclusively on pricing related projects
· Candidate should be proficient across various technologies involving ETL of large data, advanced analytics in a productized delivery model
· Candidate will oversee and train a team of CoE Analysts across the above effort and develop the next set of specialists
What’s in for You?
A competitive salary
Employee friendly policies
Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
Healthy Work life balance
A great working environment
Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.