Looking for a professional who will be responsible for execution of the key business objectives, processes and managing business risks for key client/partner relationships across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Executing end to end delivery of the Tax Refunds process
- Reconciliating of reclaims filed and refunds received from Agents and Tax Authorities
- Responding to Tax enquiries from stakeholders relating to Refunds received
- Executing external payments to Client
- Updating and presenting key metric information to management
- Performing all work in accordance to department procedures and within productivity processing and quality standards.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience (8+ years)
- Relevant experience in tax accounting background
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.